Hotel 23
April 21, 2014, 07:59:11 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please read the forum rules and then say hi in the introduction section.
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: what the 3rd book needs  (Read 9139 times)
Skysdelimit
FNG

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 03:30:06 PM »

If you read the first transmission by Remote Six in the second book it mentions other bases.  "Remote Six is one of *garbled*teen facili*garbled*...gov"  Is the exact quote.  Whether that means that it is one of a certain amount of active bases or it could the only surviving base I don't know.
Zomb13K1ng

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 11:18:50 AM »

My guess they have something to do with D.A.R.P.A or Area 51

That's what I'm thinking. I wonder what the "Six" means? Six countries, six departments of U.S. government, or six individual men that head it. When I found out that they wanted to nuke the aircraft carrier my first thought was that it was China, I don't know why.

The 6 could just be the number of the base.  Maybe theres more than one "Remote" base and this one just happens to be number six

I was just wondering.  Mulder was able to find the group who was part of his conspiracy when they had to confront an undead alien zombie type of thing.  Non infectious, but radio-logically unsafe.  Thing could go boom and still survive.  We couldn't.  There was a General Schadenfreude as a member of that cadre cabal.  I'm trying to think of how many members were in that group.  But then, Schadenfreude was the General who was in charge of the armed ground attack against the entity.  Now that I remember, it was a bit of an anti life, it sucked in life energies.  And the armed forces that were attacking the EBE were rendered inert. 

Elwood:  It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake:  Hit it, gotta break through this zombie siege. 
Elwood floors the accelerator
Jake's fiancee, and the police shoot into the gathered horde.
zombiemoviemaker
FNG

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 01:03:28 PM »

What there 3rd book needs is more of the same, both books so far have been amazing Smiley
DangerCowboy
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 11:41:29 AM »

I'm curious to find out more about Saien.  Some of the other characters like Tara and John. I if he'll take Saien or John with him to China? What do ya'll think?

It's already been established (leaked) that Saien will be accompanying him to China.
Zomb13K1ng

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 09:49:40 PM »

They need to have had a naval expeditionary force come across a warehouse full of stock from a company that sells some of the stuff like ready to eat canned BACON

Elwood:  It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
BlazerThree
FNG

Watch out it's coming!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 03:58:09 PM »

What the 3rd book needs is the main character to get bitten but he soon realizes that he is a carrier(infected but still human) to the zombies. He then gets a better sense of smell, sight, and hearing as if he was a hot zombie. He then saves the earth but in the end you choose, die from infection, die from marines in case of turning against them, or killing himself?

In the end, there will only be a beginning to the end of mankind facing its fateful end. Confusing isn't it???
Zomb13K1ng

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2010, 12:41:37 PM »

What the 3rd book needs is the main character to get bitten but he soon realizes that he is a carrier(infected but still human) to the zombies. He then gets a better sense of smell, sight, and hearing as if he was a hot zombie. He then saves the earth but in the end you choose, die from infection, die from marines in case of turning against them, or killing himself?

Damn, no death by Bacon?

A1C Lickey
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »

I'm curious to find out more about Saien.  Some of the other characters like Tara and John. I if he'll take Saien or John with him to China? What do ya'll think?

It's already been established (leaked) that Saien will be accompanying him to China.

Mind if I ask where/when was this leaked?

Doc:   Hey Sarge, do you have a, quote, zombie plan, unquote? Hmhm.
Sarge:   A zombie plan, of course not!
Doc:   See, I told you-
Sarge:   I have thirty-seven different zombie plans!
Grif:   Wow! Now that's preparation. I am seriously impressed, Sarge.
DangerCowboy
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2010, 07:49:10 PM »

The band The Devil Wears Prada got JLBourne to write a comic for them for an album they recently released entitled "Zombie".

JLB had a post (before the forum went down), informing us of the deal and that in the comic, he would reveal who was taken to China.

Cant pull the direct quote as it is not available anymore, but here is a link to an article regarding the album.

http://www.hmmagazine.com/2010/07/the-devil-wears-prada-enlists-jl-bourne-for-zombie-the-ep-comic/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 07:54:55 PM by DangerCowboy » Logged
Wardog_montana

Cry HAVOC, and let slip the Dogs of War!!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2010, 08:42:31 PM »

I bought the package myself. What was the quote you are looking for exactly?

"...specialization is for insects." Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love"
DangerCowboy
Journeyman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2010, 03:53:02 AM »

Just wanted to link JLB's post regarding the comic.
Wardog_montana

Cry HAVOC, and let slip the Dogs of War!!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2010, 09:43:03 AM »

I think that it was a limited run since I went to Merchnow to see if what is available and it is only the CD and not the CD/comic combination. TDWP's website only has news and no offering that I could find in the free part of their website.
The cover of the comic -

It was way too short - but it did have a spoiler!

Sorry Krue, didn't really answer your question nor come up with J.L. verbiage.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 02:48:42 PM by Wardog_montana » Logged

"...specialization is for insects." Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love"
QBSneak000
Vetted Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2010, 10:01:35 AM »

I think that it was a limited run since I went to Merchnow to see if what is available and it is only the CD and not the CD/comic combination. TDWP's website only has news and no offering that I could find in the free part of their website.
The cover of the comic -

It was way too short - but it did have a spoiler!

The guy with the glasses reminds me of Gordon from Half Life

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Money is the root of all evil....send me $20 to learn more.
Snakedoctor15
FNG

Wolf

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2010, 11:43:06 AM »

What there 3rd book needs is more of the same, both books so far have been amazing Smiley
Agree, Just the same read the last sentence and cant stop reading! If there is 100% chance this is the last book than a nice conclusion and ending, but if there is a .01% chance there will be a forth that leave it open or just leave and open and let us wonder/create our own ending.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 04:03:31 PM by Snakedoctor15 » Logged

Be silent, Be quick, Be accurate, and Aim for the head.

"There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart." Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
Zomb13K1ng

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »

Sure, but if you keep pestering Raptor, he tends to get testy.

I was a little confused about the whole China thing. Seems more like a later in the series move, like around book seven or so. I'm thinking he is going for a knockout punch to take out the zombies.

A knockout punch with a warehouse full of Survivalist cans of Bacon?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: